Syllable Division Rules
These 20 Syllable Division Display Boards are great for helping students remember the syllable division rules long after you’ve taught them. They are a perfect tool to display in a location where students can reference during reading and writing. Syllable Division Rules Display Boards are especially helpful for struggling readers, who have difficulty retrieving information from long term memory.
- 20 Display Boards
- Each board sized at 8.5×11″
- Printed on Heavy Duty Card Stock
Syllable Division Rules Taught:
- Vowel Consonant / Consonant Vowel (VC/CV)
- Vowel / Consonant Vowel (V/CV)
- Vowel Consonant / Vowel (VC/V)
- Vowel Consonant / Consonant Consonant Vowel (VC/CCV)
- Vowel Consonant / Consonant Consonant Consonant Vowel (VC/CCCV)
- Consonant followed by the letters le (C+le)
- Vowel / Vowel (V/V)
- Compound Words
- Exceptions to the Rules
Help your child become a CONFIDENT and CAPABLE learner! Add the Syllable Division Rules Display Boards to your cart TODAY!