Color coding helps students understand the different roles that letters have, creating a visual for abstract phonics concepts. These magnets allow you to:
- Build Words for your student to practice decoding (reading).
- Say a word for your student to practice encoding (spelling).
- Say a letter sound and have your student find the correct letter.
- Teach phonics rules.
About the Magnetic Letter Tiles:
- 60 Magnets
- Color Coded
- Each Magnet is 1″ x 1″
- Magnets Include:
- Digraphs (ch, ck, sh, th, tch)
- Double Letters (ff, ll, ss, zz)
- Units (ang, ank, ild, ind, ing, ink, old, olt, ost)
- Tin Case for easy magnet storage
Pictured Magnetic Receptive Board Sold Separately.